Gents, we often run into situations where we need to (grooming) innovate: we forget to buy things or simply there's no product for your specific needs. What do you do? ManPossible posted a grooming hack article about using hair conditioners in place of your missing shaving gel / cream - in our past MacGyver Grooming Hack post. It works well! Our friends at GQ just listed a few more grooming hacks that we'd wanted to share - here's a few that we tried out:
2. A cold pack hides those puffy eyes (aka hangover). Not much explanation needed here... like treating any swollen muscles after a game of bball, ice packs do wonders... and also for those puffy eyes from trying out those whiskies.
3. GQ - "Deodorant helps prevent the brutal blisters that come with new shoes and no socks. (It'll plug up moisture, which means less friction for your feet.) Swipe it over the back and sides of your foot before stepping into the shoe." We haven't tried this one yet, but it makes sense!
4. A bar of soap (especially a nicely scented one) works as a deodorizer... not just for your gym bag, but put one in your favorite travel luggage, in your car, etc.
5. GQ - "Toilet seat cover tissues or coffee filters can fix an oily face. Just blot over your nose, forehead, and chin to absorb excess grease." We tried this out and it works. Cheaper and thinner the better!
6. GQ - "Vaseline can prevent chaffing"... but so will your Chamois Butt'r!!!
Have a fantastic weekend!